Monday, November 25, 2013

Hack this, hack that, Now hack the car!!!

Years ago my friends & I used to play around & strip this of the cars, attatch that and generally just played with mechanics.
I remember once a bloke that lived over the back fence in Currie, swap out a auto gearbox for a manual 3 speed  box in his old LJ Torana. Trouble was, how was he going to work the gearshift lever.  What he finished up doing was simple & effective. He just cut a hole in the side of the hump in the floor, & for a few days, just stuck his hand through the floor. Later he attached a  stick on each gear shift arm on the side of the gearbox.
When they started computerising cars & trucks, I used to ( & I still do),  real crook.
Now have a guess whats comin.....

Lifehacker Australia: How You Can Hack Your Car With Ford SYNC AppLink [Video] http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIws7Su5A4

No comments:

Post a Comment